What are my choices with my personal information?
Mark Allen Group is committed to providing you with control on how your data is used and processed. You can review, edit or delete your personal information free of charge by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone or via postal communication to the contact details provided in the section “Contact Us”.
Your rights concerning your personal information are:
- you can ask about the personal information we hold about you and we will show you, free of charge;
- you can request your personal information is corrected and we will update the details and inform you when completed, free of charge;
- you can object to your data being processed and we will stop processing your data once no longer required for performance of contract or legal obligations, free of charge;
- you can object to receiving direct marketing communications from us and we will stop all communications by channel (email, post, telephone or SMS) or within certain subject areas, free of charge. In addition, any direct marketing communications you receive from us will always include a clear, simple method to 'opt-out' of future communications by channel.
- you can ask for your personal information to be erased, once no longer required for performance of contract or legal obligations, which we will complete bar keeping the minimal personal details to ensure we do not contact you again, free of charge;
- Any request by you to no longer use your personal information by 3rd parties for commercial data information, will be completed free of charge.