- visit our main website (markallengroup.com) or any of our network of brand specific websites (for a full list of current brands see http://www.markallengroup.com/our-brands);
- use our products and services;
- contact us concerning our products and services;
- are a subscribed reader or single requester of our publications;
- attend or register to attend our events (including online events) or other events in which Mark Allen Group participates;
- complete surveys Mark Allen Group has issued or commissioned;
- complete competition entries Mark Allen Group has issued or commissioned;
- through telephone research of your organisation and your role in the organisation;
- through research of public resources to identify organisations and your role in the organisation;
- are provided to us as part of 3rd party data for inclusion in our future marketing campaigns and where consent has been provided for 3rd party marketing campaigns;
- supply products or services to Mark Allen Group;
- have applied to work for Mark Allen Group, or are current or former employees of Mark Allen Group;
- what personal information may be collected about you;
- how Mark Allen Group will use this personal information;
- when Mark Allen Group may use this personal information to contact you;
- how long will Mark Allen Group retain your personal information;
- how this personal information may be shared with other parties;
- how your personal information will be kept secure;
- your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- how to contact us.
In this policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Mark Allen Group encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Mark Allen Group so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Mark Allen Group is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Mark Allen Group and Mark Allen Group family of websites.